Magic the Gathering
Dragon Ball Super
2022 Panini Certified Football Hobby Box
2022 Panini Certified Football Hobby BoxRegular Price $240.00
Product Type : Football SealedHurry! Only0units left in stock!
2022 Panini Certified NFL Football Cards delivers (1) Freshman Fabric Mirror Signature Card or Piece of the Game Signature Card, (1) Additional Autographed Card plus (2) Memorabilia Cards, (10) Inserts, (2) Rookies or Rookie Parallels and (3) #'d Parallels in Every Box! A cornerstone of #TheHobby, Certified Football returns with both classic and brand-new inserts for the 2022 season.
2022 Panini Certified NFL Football Cards Box Break:
- (1) Freshman Fabrics Signature Card or Piece of the Game Signature Card
- (1) Additional Autographed Card
- (2) Memorabilia Cards
- (10) Inserts
- (2) Rookies or Rookie Parallels
- (3) #'d Parallels
2022 Panini Certified NFL Football Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
(1) Freshman Fabrics Signature Card or Piece of the Game Signature Card in Every Box!
- Look for features team logos, nameplates and one-of-one NFL shield swatches from your 2022 top rookies!
- Piece of the Game returns in 2022 offering collectors a chance to get their hands on some unique memorabilia such as footballs, gloves and jerseys from some of the biggest names that football has to offer in this unique autograph memorabilia set!
(1) Additional Autographed Card in Every Box!
- Back by popular demand, Canton Certified Signatures gives collectors a chance to get their hands on NFL royalty with a checklist made up of Hall of Fame players! NEW in 2022, be on the lookout for their micro-etched parallels!
- Mirror Signatures features a deep 100-card checklist, this autograph set will have a player to collect for everyone!
(10) Inserts in Every Box!
- A popular insert within the Certified brand, 2022 returns to showcase the top stars from this year’s LOADED freshman class!
- A BRAND NEW SP insert brought into Certified Football, hunt down some of the NFL’s top stars in The Mighty!
- Another NEW SP insert added into the mix for 2022, be on the lookout for Certified Stunners, featuring the flashiest ballers across the league!
(2) Rookies or Rookie Parallels in Every Box!
- Hunt for a 100-Card Rookie Set that features the top draft picks from the LOADED 2022 Rookie Class!
- Collect this 100-Card Base Set that features the top stars that the NFL has to offer!
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. On prepaid pre-orders, you have 14 days after placing your order to request a cancelation which may be subjected to restocking fees (see below). Pre-orders are NOT refundable. See Exceptions below.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, factory sealed product must be returned factory sealed. You’ll also need the receipt, packing slip or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Buyers may be responsible for return shipping which will be deducted from their refund.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please note that we keep video footage of every item that gets packed and shipped specifically so we can go back and check for errors and problems on our end.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like opened card packs or boxes. Books removed from their shrink wrap or any item that is no longer factory sealed or removed from its original packaging. Pre-ordered items. Professionally graded items, like CGC comics or BGS and PSA cards cannot be returned. Certain products with volatile pricing may not be returnable or subjected to additional restocking fees that reflect current market price. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about a specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Because our payment processors assess non-refundable fees, we must pass those fees along to anyone requesting a refund for any reason. These fees may be up to 25% of the purchase price of the item depending on the item and reason for the return. Restocking fees may be waived or reduced on insured items that were determined to have been damaged by the shipping carrier. All restocking fees will be assessed and applied on a case by case basis.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Rejected refunds will be returned to the buyer at their cost.
Digital Grading Guide
Near Mint (NM)'
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. ''
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. ''
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. ''
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. ''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''