Magic the Gathering
Dragon Ball Super
2021-22 Upper Deck MVP Hockey Factory Sealed Hobby Box
2021-22 Upper Deck MVP Hockey Factory Sealed Hobby BoxRegular Price $65.00
Vendor: Upper Deck
Product Type : Hockey SealedHurry! Only4units left in stock!
2021-22 Upper Deck MVP NHL Hockey Cards - Your 2021-22 hockey card collection starts here with an impressive Base Set consisting of 200 regular cards and 50 High Series Star & Rookie SP cards! Collect an array of parallels, including the popular Magenta Auto (High Series Star & Rookie SP’s only), Silver Script, Super Script (#’d to 25) and Black Super Script (#’d to 5) parallels, as well as the RARE 1-of-1 Printing Plate parallel and the ALL-NEW Ice Battles parallel.
2021-22 Upper Deck MVP NHL Hockey Cards Box Hits:
- (20) Base Set - Ice Battles Parallel Cards
- (10) Base Set High Series Star & Rookie SP Cards
- (5) Base Set - Silver Script Parallel Cards
- (5) Mascot Gaming Cards
- (4) Regular 20th Anniversary Cards
- (4) Regular Hart Attack and/or Before and After Cards
- (1) Colors & Contours and/or 20th Anniversary Parallel Card
- (1) RARE Hit Card
2021-22 Upper Deck MVP NHL Hockey Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- NEW! The Ice Battles parallel is a card-back variation set. The standard bio and stats are replaced with five categories with which you can play your own Pack Wars game with family, friends and fellow collectors: Overall, Speed, Strength, Skill and Awareness. Collect (1) Ice Battles Card in Every Pack, on average, and let the competition begin!
NEW!! Collect THREE exciting NEW Insert Sets!!
- Hart Attack: This set features Hart Trophy (league MVP) contenders. Keep an eye out for RARE Gold parallel cards.
- Before and After: Each card in this uniquely-themed set, which includes many of the league’s star players, features two contrasting photos: one showing the player in his pregame attire, and another showing him in action on the ice. Look for Gold parallels of this set too.
- Mascot Gaming Cards: An intriguing set featuring all 30 NHL mascots! Collect the regular and Patterned Foilboard parallel versions of each.
- This year’s 20th Anniversary set pays homage to the 2001-02 “MVP Watch” design. Look for Gold and Super Scripts (#’d to just 25!) parallels.
- The dynamic and highly-sought after Colors & Contours cards return featuring Spectrum Light FX variations of the complete 20th Anniversary set! Collect all three Colors & Contours sets: Gold (#’d to 250), Green (#’d to 20) and Purple (#’d to 3).
- Look for 2021-22 rookie cards, including divisionally-themed Rookie Redemption cards and the SUPER-RARE 2021 NHL #1 Draft Pick SP Redemption cards.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. On prepaid pre-orders, you have 14 days after placing your order to request a cancelation which may be subjected to restocking fees (see below). Pre-orders are NOT refundable. See Exceptions below.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, factory sealed product must be returned factory sealed. You’ll also need the receipt, packing slip or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Buyers may be responsible for return shipping which will be deducted from their refund.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please note that we keep video footage of every item that gets packed and shipped specifically so we can go back and check for errors and problems on our end.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like opened card packs or boxes. Books removed from their shrink wrap or any item that is no longer factory sealed or removed from its original packaging. Pre-ordered items. Professionally graded items, like CGC comics or BGS and PSA cards cannot be returned. Certain products with volatile pricing may not be returnable or subjected to additional restocking fees that reflect current market price. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about a specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Because our payment processors assess non-refundable fees, we must pass those fees along to anyone requesting a refund for any reason. These fees may be up to 25% of the purchase price of the item depending on the item and reason for the return. Restocking fees may be waived or reduced on insured items that were determined to have been damaged by the shipping carrier. All restocking fees will be assessed and applied on a case by case basis.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Rejected refunds will be returned to the buyer at their cost.
Digital Grading Guide
Near Mint (NM)'
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. ''
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. ''
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. ''
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. ''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''